Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bye Bye Pink Countertops!!!

FINALLY!!!

I never thought the day would come...I mean really, we had a house FULL of pink stuff, but slowly and surely the pink is disappearing from the house. Our latest pink victim is the kitchen countertops. The Asian lady that owned the house before us, was SOOOO proud of these countertops, I believe she told me in broken English that she tiled the countertops herself. Well, not as proud as I was to get rid of them....(I mean really, who picks out 2 x 2 light pink tiles?)


And the gross sink is gone too!!!


Here is a good BEFORE shot.


Now that I have you all excited...I haven't taken the AFTER shots, but it looks so much better....now I just need to get rid of the pink floor in the kitchen...I should have some AFTER shots by tomorrow. The kitchen is still a mess we haven't put anything back on the countertops.

No comments: