Thursday, September 11, 2008

And a drum roll please!!!!

Here are the during shots!!

Technically, I was incorrect when I said we are "getting rid" of the pink countertops. They are still there, but better stuff was laid over them! It is a pretty cool product, it is engineered granite and they just lay it right over the exisiting countertops. We have a pretty small kitchen so it took them about 7 hours to lay everything and 8-10 hours later you can dance on the countertops if you wanted to!!


AFTER!!! (I still need to replace the nasty mini blinds and put the trim back up around the window, but already 100 times better!
I love the new sink!!!

If you know anyone that wants to buy a newish faucet and old kitchen sink, please let me know!! We are trying to sell some of this stuff to have some $$-since we have none now.


1 comment:

Benjamin Roesch said...

I love your new counter tops, but I especially love your new sink. I have sink envy! Looks awesome!
Shannon