Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Minor Glitches Fixed



OK Day 2 we are still here! I am still learning all the features, so Ryan fixed some of the minor glitches, anyone can now leave comments. I still haven't figured out why some of you (my mom) can't view the video, but I have been able to view no problem..



Anywhere here are some pics from today.



Tyler was a little brat, he didn't take a nap at school today. They took him outside and had him run laps around the cul-de-sac instead!



Liam flirted with all the girls and ate, of course!! I put him on the scale and he weighs about 18lbs. Maybe he will sleep through the night...haha..yeah right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Canady Insanity! Love the name. It is so good to see my beautiful grandsons this morning before Nana goes to work! What a wonderful way to get the morning started! I love you all. Liam you are growing so quickly, and changing big boy! Tyler, I hear that you are training for a 5K run! Wonderful idea! I love you all, and I love the blog....

Nana Canady

Anonymous said...

I like this. Keep on blogging. I see that I am going to have my hands full when I come next month. Liam will be quite a load to carry around. Tyler looks so big I can't wait to KISS him.


Love & hugs to the boys!
Gramma Joyce