Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Emmy loves me!!!










As much of a pain in the ass that Emmy is, she is really good with the kids. Ryan seems to remind me on a daily basis that if Emmy wasn't good with the kids that she would be gone.

Now, would you believe that this sweet, loving dog barks ALL day and jumps out of her 7 foot kennel and over the 6 foot fence?


We had a little weather action this AM in Portland. We had snow FLURRIES and tiny bit of ice. Of course that was cause for massive school closures and a 2 hour delay here in Beaverton. Luckily for me Ryan called in sick to work so he took the kids to school so I could get to work on time. Of course Ryan didn't think he was so lucky, he was pretty sick today. And had to deal with two small children until 9am. I got home from work and cooked him dinner, I think he will survive. I just hope that I don't get sick now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a saying for Ryan's condition: "suck it up!" hahahha.
I couldn't help myself, sorry.
I love the blog idea.

Uncle Mike in DC.

Ryan Canady said...

Suck it up??? What do you think I have done for the past 4 years we have owned this creature of chaos. (The dog, not Tyler)

Love you guys too.

Ryan

Anonymous said...

I thought he was a good hunting dog or something like that.

Mike

Ryan Canady said...

umm.....NO