Saturday, October 25, 2008

Little Monkey that likes graham crackers

So, after dinner one day, I was in the kitchen cleaning up and Tyler was at the table painting. Well, I guess Liam was really ticked that he couldn't play, so he pushed Tyler's booster seat up against the dining room chair and climbed onto the chair and then onto the top of the table.
Liam can also eat a whole box of graham crackers all by himself if you let him....here he has 3 of them in his hands and he was still whining that he didn't have enough.

I am going to have my hands full with this one!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you both the for the great update. It was exciting to go to the blog and catch up with the kids! They are changing again, I can see it! Nice pics of your hunting trip and I'm glad that you got "shots" of the deer with your camera, Ryan. Hope that you had a good time, as well:)

Love to you all-miss you all very much!

Mom in Austin