Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just Peachy!!






Sunday was another great day! The weather was a little more to my liking at 87 degrees!! The boys had fun playing outside in the pool.




Liam has a bunch more teeth coming in because the mouth is really bothering him. The only thing that makes him happy is eating a peach, nectarine or watermelon slice. Luckily, it was the first week of peaches at the Baird Farm stand at the farmers market, so I loaded up on the good stuff.




Liam attacked the peach like it was his last meal. There was certain hell to pay if anyone tried to pry that peach out of his hands. Once he ate it all the way down to the pit I had to pry it out of his hand and he threw a huge fit.




I have to give a shout-out to Ryan for this weekend....he is recovering nicely from his back issues and got more stuff done on Saturday than he has gotten done in the last 2 weeks! He helped me clean the garage, he put the camper back in the garage (it has been sitting on the street since March) and he mowed and weed wacked the lawn. I love you, babe!




While we were cleaning out the garage, I took our suitcases down from the attic for our trip to CT!! Only a few more days left. Of course with everything going on right now, I want to leave right now...Tyler is really excited, he can't wait to eat a bunch of lobster (honestly, either can I) I have rounded up a few bottles of wine and read up on the lastest TSA regulations for what you can bring on the plane, so we are all set to go!! I hope CT is ready for these ORE-Y-GON boys!!!




No comments: