Sunday, April 13, 2008

Walking?? Soon??

9 months old today!!








We stopped by a vineyard after the knife show in Eugene, there was an awesome view of the mountains, wow, there is a ton of snow out there still!



Tyler and Liam after our picnic lunch at the knife show!










Well, Liam has his sights set on walking, now that he has the crawling thing down he has no interest in crawling. He spent most of the day today pulling himself up into a standing position. I found him standing on the kitchen chairs, the dog's food dish stand, Tyler's step stool and all of his toys...He was only happy when he was standing or walking today.






Oh boy, what am I going to do?



I have some video to load up, I should have it up by tomorrow, since my laptop won't load video...




No comments: